Before it happens to you, a torn rotator cuff may not seem like a particularly serious injury but, although relatively common, it can have a significant impact on your ability to work and, therefore, earn the income you and your family have come to rely on. Your rotator cuff is made up of four muscles, which work together to stabilize your shoulder joint, while assisting with the movement of your arm. As well as the severe pain which tends to be associated with an injury to these muscles, a torn rotator cuff can significantly reduce your mobility, making it near impossible to complete even the most routine of daily tasks.
When you have suffered a torn rotator cuff injury at work, an Palm Springs attorney from Hiden, Rott & Oertle could ensure you recover the full amount of compensation due to you.
How Do Torn Rotator Cuff Workplace Injuries Happen?
Some of the most common causes of work-related torn rotator cuffs, as encountered by our Palm Springs lawyers, include:
- Repetitive lifting
- Extensive overhead activities, including painting and lifting
- Suddenly raising of an arm to break a fall
- Incorrect lifting of heavy objects, such as moving too quickly, or failing to hold the object properly
- Accidents while travelling in a work vehicle, including car accidents, truck accidents, being struck by an intoxicated or otherwise reckless driver, and those caused by defective vehicle components
- Slip and fall accidents in the workplace, or on another work site
- Negligence on the part of your employer leading to an accident
- Defective products, including equipment, machinery, and tools
Each of these workplace accidents can also result in other types of shoulder injury, such as:
- Rotator cuff tear
- Labral tear
- Shoulder joint tear
- Shoulder impingement
- Fractured or broken shoulder bone
- Dislocated shoulder joint
An Palm Springs torn rotator cuff attorney from Hiden, Rott & Oertle can provide the legal representation you require, whatever type of shoulder injury you have sustained at work, and however the accident in question was caused. If your employer, or another party, was negligent, you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly to hold them accountable for their actions. Not only will we pursue maximum compensation on your behalf, we will also seek to ensure that the responsible party does not inflict similar injuries on another person in the future, nor indulge in the same level of negligence.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with an EsteemedPalm Springs Torn Rotator Cuff Attorney Today
With over five decades of combined personal injury and workplace injury experience, an attorney from the legal team at Hiden, Rott & Oertle could be your key to recovering the optimal amount of monetary damages you are entitled to. When you have sustained a serious injury through the negligence of another, you should never be left out of pocket due to the medical expenses and lost earnings you lose as a result.
To discuss how an Palm Springs torn rotator cuff attorney can assist you in pursuing compensation in respect of medical expenses, lost earnings and more, schedule your free initial consultation by calling us today on 619-630-0205.