COVID-19 Office Protocols for Hiden, Rott & Oertle, LLP
We are pleased to announce that our office has been re-opened effective 06/24/2020. Please note that we are not currently accepting walk-in appointments until further notice. If you have arrived for a previously scheduled appointment, kindly follow the protocols listed below. If you would like to schedule a meeting with an attorney or legal assistant, please call at our office to set an appointment.
- Contactless temperature checks will be required upon entering the office (a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will require a rescheduled appointment).
- Please complete our health care (COVID-19) questionnaire prior to your meeting. They can be found on our reception desk.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever, cough, or any flu like symptoms within the past 72 hours.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, a fever, or any flu like symptoms in the past two weeks.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering our office.
- All visitors are required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in our office.
- Please call upon arrival and wait in your car until you are called to enter the office for your appointment.
- No guests or children will be permitted to accompany you to your appointment. Should you require the assistance of a translator or family member, they will be contacted via conference call during your meeting.
- Visitors who require assistance for ambulation may be escorted into the office by their family member or health care professional. We ask that your escort return to their car for the duration of your appointment.