Construction site accidents are common all across California even with the safety policies and laws in place to protect workers. Construction sites are incredibly dangerous and workers could find themselves involved in the most tragic of accidents because of various reasons. If you are ever the victim of a construction accident it is within your rights to seek compensation. There is a deadline though to file, which is known as the statute of limitations. This expires one year from the date of the Chula Vista construction accident. The team at Hiden, Rott & Oertle LLP has more than 50 years of combined experience representing workplace injury victims in the state of California.
Examining Construction Accidents in Chula Vista, California
Thousands of construction workers are injured or killed on the job every year in California despite the increasingly touch laws for workplace safety that construction companies must follow in order to avoid fines and other penalties. The workers’ compensation team at our firm in Chula Vista have the decades of experience needed to represent construction workers like you who suffer injuries on the job. Our Chula Vista construction accident attorneys provide the following information about construction accidents:
- The workplace injury category also accounts for illnesses suffered in the workplace due to the working conditions. Estimates show that roughly 50,000 people die each year across the country due to occupational diseases.
- From 2014 to 2015 there was a 34 percent increase in construction-related deaths in the state of California. In the same time period the number of deaths in the agriculture field doubled.
- The state of California comes in below the national average for fatalities in the workplace but the number of workplace accidents continues to climb.
Some of the most common types of construction site accidents include the following:
- Improperly maintained machinery
- Being caught on or crushed by equipment
- The improper use of machinery
- Falling objects
- Accidents involving trucks or other motorized vehicles
- Accidents involving power tools
- Defective parts or machines
You will have peace of mind the minute you decide it’s time to speak with an attorney from Hiden, Rott & Oertle LLP. Our team of Chula Vista construction accident attorneys will do everything in our power to research your injury, speak to witnesses, and build a case that will help you recover compensation for your injuries. We will leave no stone unturned when representing you through the legal process of filing a lawsuit against all of the parties involved in the construction accident that caused your injuries.
Schedule a Consultation with a Chula Vista Construction Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured on a construction site in California you need to speak with an experienced Chula Vista construction accident attorney about your case. These injuries should not be ignored and should be compensated so you don’t find yourself in a difficult financial situation. Our attorneys have more than 50 years representing clients who work as carpenters, drivers, electricians, laborers, iron workers, sheet metal grinders and many other professions. Call the office today to schedule a free consultation.